How do I attach a quiver to my Optimizer sight?
The Optimizer Lite includes (2) metal standoffs and mounting hardware to mount most bow quivers.
The Optimizer Lite Ultra comes with an aluminum bracket that must be mounted to the sight first. You then mount your quiver bracket to it. Both the bracket and mounting hardware are included with the Ultra. Click here to view a video showing quiver installation on an Optimizer Lite Ultra.
How do I change out the fiber optic in my Optimizer sight?
The fibers are not interchangeable and cannot be sent into the factory for a different size or color. However, additional apertures are available from any HHA retailer and can be purchased in .010, .019 and .029 diameter and in either red or green. Click here to find your local HHA dealer.
How do I install a lens kit on my Optimizer sight?
Click here to view lens installation instructions.
How does the mechanical rheostat work on my Optimizer sight?
Any HHA sight with a “55” in the part number will have our exclusive built in mechanical rheostat feature. It allows you to infinitely brighten or dim the fiber optic pin by simply exposing more or less fiber. This video demonstrates how it works.
Where can I get a new set of instructions for my Optimizer Sight?
You can download instructions on the product page of the item you’re looking for or by visiting our Downloads page. We also have a full video library of instructions and tips for setting up and using your HHA product. Click here to view these videos.
Will HHA send me a set of replacement tapes for my sight?
Click here to view our replacement tapes.
How does the HHA warranty program work?
All HHA products are covered by our 100% Lifetime Warranty for the life of the original owner. If your HHA product is damaged or broken please take the following steps to have your item repaired or replaced.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY MODIFICATION OR DISASSEMBLY OF YOUR HHA PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY VOIDS THE WARRANTY AND THE PRODUCT WILL NO LONGER BE COVERED.
- To send an item in for warranty, fill out the form at this link and submit to HHA Sports.
- Defective items should be returned to: HHA Sports 7222 Townline Road Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- All items will be repaired/replaced within 48 hours and returned to the shipper.
- All warranty claims require an RA number to be issued prior to return. Any item returned without approval will be returned to the sender.
- Lifetime Warranty does not cover hardware rusting on sights.