Optimizer Speed Dial
Want to extend the range and accuracy of your crossbow? Look no further than the Optimizer Speed Dial.
It’s no secret that crossbows are only as accurate as the sighting system you put on them. Multiple reticles and mil dots can be confusing and clutter a sight picture to the point of blocking out your target. The patented, time tested technology of the Optimizer has dominated the single pin archery sight world for more than a decade and is now available on crossbows!
The Optimizer Speed Dial allows the use of a single haired scope by providing the ability to adjust to the desired distance prior to shooting. Simply sight in at 20 and 60 yards, select the correct preprinted sight tape and you’re dialed in from 20 to 80, BY THE YARD!
- Made in the USA
- 100% Lifetime Warranty.
- CNC Machined aluminum construction
- Designed for bowhunters and tournament shooters
- Lightweight durability. Rock-solid mount weighs just 7 oz.
- Simple, 2 bolt installation.
- Patented R.D.S. (Range, Dial, Shoot) Tape Technology offers TO THE YARD accuracy from 20 to 100 yards. 2 distance sight in procedure is fast, easy and the most reliable system on the market today.
- Includes 48 preprinted, color-coded yardage tapes to fit most of today’s high-performance crossbows.
- 2” groups at 60 yards
- 4” groups at 80 yards
- Eliminates guessing, gapping, mil dots and holdover. SIMPLY RANGE, DIAL, AND SHOOT
- Also available as a kit with a Vortex crossbow scope SD-VX