In an effort to support our retailers, we do not sell factory direct. Please consult our dealer locator for an HHA retailer nearest you. Click here for a list of HHA dealers in your area.
We are always looking for new dealerships willing to carry our products. Contact Scott Bakken at 1-800-548-7812 or email him at email@example.com to inquire today about becoming an authorized HHA dealer.
Our national pro staff is full at the present time. Should openings come available; a link with an application form will be listed below.
We sponsor close to 2 dozen outdoor productions each year. At this time all slots are full. Should we have any openings; a link with an application form will be listed below.
The Optimizer Lite includes (2) metal standoffs and mounting hardware to mount most bow quivers.
The Optimizer Lite Ultra comes with an aluminum bracket that must be mounted to the sight first. You then mount your quiver bracket to it. Both the bracket and mounting hardware are included with the Ultra. Click here to view a video showing quiver installation on an Optimizer Lite Ultra.
The fibers are not interchangeable and cannot be sent into the factory for a different size or color. However, additional apertures are available from any HHA retailer and can be purchased in .010, .019 and .029 diameter and in either red or green. Click here to find your local HHA dealer.
Any HHA sight with a “55” in the part number will have our exclusive built in mechanical rheostat feature. It allows you to infinitely brighten or dim the fiber optic pin by simply exposing more or less fiber. This video demonstrates how it works.
The batteries in the Blue Burst are #392 or LR41.
Since we do not sell factory direct, all replacement tapes must be purchased from an HHA dealer. Click here to locate your local HHA dealer.
All HHA products are covered by our 100% Lifetime Warranty for the life of the original owner. If your HHA product is damaged or broken please take the following steps to have your item repaired or replaced.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY MODIFICATION OR DISASSEMBLY OF YOUR HHA PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY VOIDS THE WARRANTY AND THE PRODUCT WILL NO LONGER BE COVERED.
- To send an item in for warranty, fill out the form at this link and submit to HHA Sports.
- Defective items should be returned to: HHA Sports 7222 Townline Road Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- All items will be repaired/replaced within 48 hours and returned to the shipper.
- All warranty claims require an RA number to be issued prior to return. Any item returned without approval will be returned to the sender.
- Lifetime Warranty does not cover hardware rusting on sights.