Optimizer Speed Dial
It's no secret that crossbows are only as accurate as the sighting system you put on them. Multiple reticles and mil dots can be confusing and clutter a sight picture to the point of blocking out your target. The patented, time tested technology of the Optimizer has dominated the single pin archery sight world for close to a decade and is now available on crossbows! The Speed Dial allows the use of a single haired scope and adjusting it to the desired distance. Simply sight in at 20 and 60 yards, select the correct preprinted sight tape and you're dialed in from 20 to 80, BY THE YARD!
- Made in the USA
- 100% Lifetime Warranty.
- CNC Machined aluminum construction
- Designed for bowhunters and tournament shooters
- Lightweight durability. Rock solid mount weighs just 7 oz.
- Simple, 2 bolt installation.
- Patented R.D.S. (Range, Dial, Shoot) Tape Technology offers TO THE YARD accuracy from 20 to 80 yards. 2 distance sight in procedure is fast, easy and the most reliable system on the market today.
- Includes 48 preprinted, color coded yardage tapes to fit most of today’s high performance crossbows.
- 2” groups at 60 yards
- 4” groups at 80 yards
- Eliminates guessing, gapping, mil dots and holdover. SIMPLY RANGE, DIAL AND SHOOT
- Also available as a kit with our Optimizer X crossbow scope (SD-L4)